The Tidbinbilla Plan of Management 2012 identifies the values of the area and sets out objectives, policies and actions which aim to protect park values, including a management zoning system. The plan provides management guidance to the ACT Government’s land management agency and informs the ACT community and visitors of appropriate activities for the area. The plan is the result of extensive consultation including community workshops, liaison with neighbours and other key stakeholders.
The Tidbinbilla Plan of Management and a summary of the plan can be downloaded below.
- Figure 1.1 Location of Tidbinbilla in the ACT(PDF 136.9 KB)
- Figure 1.2 Territory Plan Overlay(PDF 145.4 KB)
- Figure 5.1 Primary Management Zones(PDF 161.1 KB)
- Summary of the Tidbinbilla Plan of Management 2012(PDF 1.5 MB)
- Tidbinbilla Plan of Management 2012(PDF 3.2 MB)
For further information please call Access Canberra on 13 22 81.