Reactivate and Rediscover
This year we are delivering a slightly different version of our Tidbinbilla Open Day. Instead of one day of events, we are hosting a whole month of events!
There are activities for all ages including nature-based activities for kids, wildlife experiences, Indigenous food tastings and Ranger-guided walks. It will be all of the usual fun but spread out in smaller events over the month to ensure we all stay safe in line with the current health advice around COVID-19.
This year’s theme is “Reactivate and Rediscover”. While we’re still recovering from the summer bushfires, the month will be an opportunity for us to reactivate the Reserve and rediscover our favourite places.
The events kick off on 2 Oct and go right through to 31 Oct with registrations essential and places limited due to physical distancing requirements.
Remarkable Reptiles – It’s cool to be cold blooded!!
31 October 2020
- Come and join us for some interactive reptile fun, learn about these fascinating creatures and what’s cool about being “cold-blooded”. Get up close and personal – touch a Dragon and even pat a Python!
- Session times: 10:00 - 11:00; 11:30 - 12:30; 14:30 - 15:30
- Location: Meet at the Ribbon Gum Theatre
- Cost: Free!!
- Bookings: Booking essential via Eventbrite
- Category: Nature in our Environment - Suitable for all ages (Maximum 20 per session)