Tidbinbilla Open Day
The Tidbinbilla Open Day is back again for 2017 and will be held on Sunday 2 April from 10am to 3pm. This year’s theme Celebrating Diversity encourages visitors to celebrate Tidbinbilla’s diverse people, habitats and heritage.
There is so much free entertainment to keep the kids (both young and old) captivated including:
- Ranger guided activities, including koala and potoroo feeding displays
- Nature Play CBR Kids Hub: Mud Kitchen and Cubby Town
- Murumbung Ranger Aboriginal Activities
- Questacon stage shows: Liquid Nitrogen and the Rockets #101
- Face painting
- ACT Parks and Conservation displays
- Reptile displays and talks
- A Great Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Talks on our highly successful breeding programs and volunteering activities
- Cultural activities showcasing the history of Tidbinbilla
Pack a picnic or purchase food from a variety of food stalls and sit back to relax with family and friends whilst you enjoy live music from Guyy & the Fox and soak in the beautiful surroundings.
A free bus service will transport visitors around the reserve, picking up from the car park at Dalsetta to drop off and pick up locations at Sheedy’s, Rock Valley Homestead and The Sanctuary.
What: Tidbinbilla Open Day
Where: Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve, Paddy’s River Road
When: 10am to 3pm, Sunday 2 April 2017
Stay up to date by liking us on Facebook. Need more information? Call us on 6205 1233.