Education Programs and Camps
Please Note: Birrigai is a nut free site. This is to protect the health of visitors who suffer from nut allergies. Therefore, any products containing nuts are not permitted anywhere on the premises. We thank you for your cooperation.
Birrigai provides a range of educational programs designed to complement ACT school curricula and the Australian Curriculum. Birrigai programs can provide:
- a specific learning opportunity for your students in the context of your curriculum; and/or
- ‘add-on’ learning experiences to your school’s curriculum offerings, based on our expertise, location and facilities.
Birrigai programs are delivered by our on-site teachers who also hold nationally-recognised outdoor education qualifications.
In addition, Birrigai offers ‘in-residence’ camps where an expert in a particular field becomes your ‘teacher’. In-Residence programs include:
Birrigai specialises in:
- Gifted and Talented learning opportunities
- Specialist School programs
- Early Childhood programs
- Aboriginal Education programs
- 'Reconnection’ programs and journeys
If you have a subject area or speciality you’d like us to explore, contact us.
All Birrigai programs have full risk assessments available as part of your excursion approval process.